The iPhone 7 is here – big, capable, and long-lasting as its predecessor. While its overall size and shape have been left intact, the latest models comes in two new shades – matter black and shiny Jet Black. Also, the phone is now resistant to water and dust ingress, bearing IP67 certification. One of the highlights of the iPhone 7 is on its back. The phone’s dual-camera setup allows it to take better low-light shots, just like the iPhone 7. However, the secondary camera also gives it 2x optical zoom capabilities, as well as the option to add beautiful background blur effect to images. Battery life has been given a welcome boost that could provide users around 1 hour of additional use time. The new A10 Fusion chip is up to 40% more powerful than last-year’s A9, yet promises great power efficiency. And while the iPhone 7 lacks an audio jack, the box includes Lightning connector EarPods, as well as a Lightning to 3.5mm adapter.
Have you already got an iPhone 7? What’s your feeling about using it? With its remarkable screen, do you want to enjoy movies on it anytime anywhere? You may collect many videos on your PC, but can’t load it to the new iPhone 7. You may want to merge or combine some film footages or some movie series into one for enjoying on iPhone 7 without any interruption. Now this article could show you how to merge video/movie clips and put it on iPhone 7 for playing by using UFUWare iPhone 7 Video Converter Ultimate, a professional tool that supports merging and converting Tivo, MKV, AVI, FLV, MPEG, WMV, RM, ASF, DivX, XviD, DAT, MPG, VOB,Xavc,MTS,M2TS,ts etc to iPhone 7 workable video format.
Tips : if you are mac(10.6 Snow Leopard,10.7 Lion,10.8 Mountain Lion,10.9 Mavericks,10.10 Yosemite，10.11 El Capitan,10.12 Sierra),UFUWare iPhone 7 Mac Video Converter Ultimate is your chocie.
Supported OS: NT/2000/XP/Vista/Win7/Win8/Win8.1/Win10
1. Load all video or movie files you want to play on iPhone 7.
Free Download UFUWare iPhone 7 Video Converter Ultimate and install. After launching the iPhone Video Converter, please load all the video files you want to merge and convert to iPhone 7 by clicking ‘Add’ button.
2. Merge and convert video or movie clips to iPhone 7.
1) Go to the ‘Format’ drop down list box to select a targeted and suitable output format for iPhone 7.
Please select output format like iPhone → iPhone HD Video (*.mp4).
2) Set the output path where created file will be placed by clicking the Folder icon beside Output.
3) Start merging and converting these movies clips into one for iPhone 7 by clicking on the ‘Convert’ button in the interface.
3. Put and play the merged videos to iPhone 7.
After conversion, you can watch the merged MP4 movie on iTunes or Quicktime Player. But how do you put or transfer videos on iPhone 7?
Here is the way:
1) Drag the merged iPhone 7 MP4 file into your iTunes library, or select “Add File to Library” from the “File” menu and select the iPhone 7 MP4 video.
2) Drag the file onto the iPhone 7 logo in the iTunes and then release the mouse when “+” appears around the cursor. The file will be transferred to iPhone 7 automatically.
Now, you can enjoy your merged video files in iPhone 7 coherently and fluently. Have a good time and play videos on iPhone 7.
Read More :