With a money-saving bundle Ulitmate MeMo Pad Video Converter tool, you can easily convert and transfer DVD and various format of 1080p/720p MKV/AVI/VOB/MPG/TiVo videos to Asus MeMO Pad 8 for playback anytime, anywhere.
ASUS’ MeMo Pad 8 is a 8-inch tablet with a wide-view angle IPS display for stunning visuals. It isn’t the fastest tablet, but its quality display, battery and software raise it above other budget tablets. ASUS is using an IPS 1,280 x 800 LCD that produces accurate colors and very wide viewing angles. The panel is even bright enough to use outdoors in some situations. Overall, Asus MeMO Pad 8 is great portable media player for enjoying movies on the go, right?
Maybe you have collected many 3D Vodeos or DVD discs, or have download many HD movies in different video formats from websites, now you can watch MKV, AVI, VOB, Tivo, MPG, FLV videos to Asus MeMO Pad 8 easily along with some help from an all-in-one MeMo Pad Video Converter Ultimate.
Below is a simple tutorial for you to better transfer and play DVD movies and various formats of 1080p/720p MKV, AVI, VOB, TiVo, MPG, etc. videos on Asus MeMO Pad 8 tabelt without worring about Video format limitation, just follow it.
Free Download the top Movie Converter for MeMo Pad
UFUSoft Video Converter Ultimate , an all-in-one app right for you. If you are a Mac user, you can use its equivalent Mac version – Video Converter Ultimate for Mac to achieve your goal smoothly.
The program can help you compress 2D/3D Video, rip DVD movie and convert HD videos, including MKV, AVI, MPG, VOB, TiVo and more to Asus MeMO Pad 8, everything can be transferred to MeMO Pad 8 optimized formats at ease.
To be honest, I’ve had success using the software to convert my DVDs to a format playable by Asus MeMO Pad 8 tablet. I’ve found the quality to be excellent, and see no difference when compared to playing the discs themselves. Now just get the right version and follow the steps below to sync and transfer DVD and 1080p videos to Asus MeMO Pad 8 for smoothly playback in just a few mouse clicks!
Guide- Ripping DVD, Convert 1080p/720p HD videos for play on Asus MeMO Pad 8 Tablet
The quick start guide below uses the movie converter Windows screenshots. The way to converting videos to MeMO Pad 8 on Mac is almost the same. Just make sure you get the right version according to your computer operating system.
1. Import source media for movie to MeMO Pad 8 conversion.
Once run the Ulitmate Video Converter software, click “Add Video” to load video files like MTS/M2TS, MKV, VOB, MOV, TOD, TiVo, etc or click on “DVD disc” icon to load movie from DVD source(Disc, folder, ISO).
a. Your computer needs an external BD drive for loading DVD movie.
b. You can select a subtitle language and then check Forced subtitles to output a video with only subtitles in the foreign language part.
2. Select the suitable output video format
Here I recommend you choose ” Common Video-> H.264 Video(*.mp4) or MPEG-4 Movie(*.mp4)” for Asus MeMO Pad 8 playing.
If you like, you can click “Settings” to change the video encoder, resolution, frame rate, etc. as you wish.
P.S. For watching videos on the Android-based Tablet, 720p with 2000~2500kbps is just all right. I find that bitrate higher results in big file size, and lower visible quality loss.
3. Start the conversion
After above steps, just click “Convert” to begin ripping DVD and 1080p/720p videos to Asus MeMO Pad 8 highly compatible MP4 videos.
Once the process completes, download and transfer the converted videos to your Asus MeMO Pad 8 via USB cable.
How to transfer the converted video to Asus MeMo Pad 8?
1. Connect your device to the USB port on your computer. Its USB storage is mounted as a drive and appears on your computer screen.
2. Copy files back and forth as you would using any other external device.
3. When you finish, eject the device from within Windows before unplugging the USB cable.
Mac OS transfer
1. Install Android File Transfer from www.android.com/filetransfer, and follow the instructions there. (If you are using Android File Transfer for the first time, double-click it to open it. After the first connection, it opens automatically whenever you connect.)
2. Connect your device to your computer with a USB cable. Android File Transfer starts, if it’s not already running, and opens a window that displays the contents of your device, along with storage space details at the bottom of the window.
3. Work with this window much as you do in the Finder window: open and close folders, create new folders, and drag files to or from it and other Finder windows.
4. Disconnect the USB cable when you finish.
To change your device’s USB connection options, touch Settings > Device > Storage > Menu > USB computer connection.
In this way, you can easily enjoy DVD movies and 1080p/720p HD videos on Asus MeMO Pad 8 as you want. Have a good time!